Property Manager and Handyman in Columbus, Ohio

Property Manager and Handyman in Columbus, Ohio

Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes

Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations on a property manager and a handyman in Columbus, Ohio. We are here right now and would love to make connections with some people. Thanks in advance! 

2Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 72 posts · 44 votes
2y

@Nancy Brook,@Steve Baldwin - any chance you could recommend property managers in the Columbus Ohio area? Thanks so much!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 181 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    HI Nancy!

    Try to get a hold of Donny Thompson, he is a property manager with ERA realty. He takes care of my rentals and has a list of handymen ready to go.

    Donny 614-477-4543

    Thanks!

    Steve

  • Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Awesome! Thank you, Steve. 

  • Investor · Westerville, OH · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Me too. Thanks

  • Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster · Billings, MT · Member since 2013 · 175 posts · 97 votes
    11y

    Steve, Donny was outstanding. Thanks again!

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    This thread is old but @Nancy Brook and @Steve Baldwin I am looking at property managers. do you still recommend Donny Thompson? Thanks!

  • Member since 2023 · 72 posts · 44 votes
    2y

    @Nancy Brook,@Steve Baldwin - any chance you could recommend property managers in the Columbus Ohio area? Thanks so much!

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nancy Brook:

    Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations on a property manager and a handyman in Columbus, Ohio. We are here right now and would love to make connections with some people. Thanks in advance! 


    I can send you some property manager and handymen referrals in Columbus, Ohio.
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 664 votes
    2y

    I'll message you some property managers I like in Columbus OH! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nancy Brook:

    Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations on a property manager and a handyman in Columbus, Ohio. We are here right now and would love to make connections with some people. Thanks in advance! 


     Following.....

  • Member since 2023 · 72 posts · 44 votes
    2y

    @James Wise - I'm guessing that neither one of us have heard any updates on good property managers or handymen lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.