• Covington, OH
Votes |
Limiting access on house and property in lease

Landon Coate
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Covington, OH
Posted Oct 6 2020, 12:58

I have a farm house sitting on 94 acres. It has an outside stairwell to the second floor. I would like it stated in the lease that I am renting only the first floor and basement to the Tenant(s). This would allow me to work on the 2nd floor to finish out as a larger finished home or a second apartment. I would also like it stated that the Tenant(s) do not have access to the remainder of the property. the immediate yard is fine, but I would like to remain access to the woods and fields for hunting and farming. Any suggestions on how to make these limitations in the lease?

WHEREAS, Landlord is the fee owner of certain real property being, lying and situated in ___________ County, Ohio, such real property having a street address of ___________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the "Premises").

TERM. Landlord leases to Tenant(s) and Tenant(s) leases from Landlord the above described Premises together with any and all appurtenances thereto, for a term of twelve (12) months, such term beginning at 2:00pm on _____________________, and ending at 10:00am on _____________________.