Looking to connect with investors in Bend, Oregon

9 Replies

Hi all,

I am from Portland, Oregon, but I am looking to invest in the Bend, Oregon market. I'm looking into doing a house hack over there! Would love to connect and meet other investors in the area. Thanks so much.

Hi Jimmy, 
I have some great contacts for you in Bend, OR and am well versed in the multifamily market here. I've helped several clients do the house-hack, check out the referral on my profile for a prime example of a client i helped house-hack a 4-plex and force appreciation of about $150,000. @Devin Creek is a great resource in the area for handyman and GC work too. 

I also helped @Frankie Lesowske take this approach as well. 

Originally posted by @Cory Carlson :

Hi Jimmy, 
I have some great contacts for you in Bend, OR and am well versed in the multifamily market here. I've helped several clients do the house-hack, check out the referral on my profile for a prime example of a client i helped house-hack a 4-plex and force appreciation of about $150,000. @Devin Creek is a great resource in the area for handyman and GC work too. 

I also helped @Frankie Lesowske take this approach as well. 

I just sent you a text message! Frankie recommended me to you and I was meaning to contact you

@Jimmy Lieu

Hi Jimmy, I’m an investor and general contractor here in Bend. I moved here a little over three years ago from the east coast and have loved living/working/investing here.

Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions, just want to connect, or if you need a hand scoping out properties. I also do anything from small to large renovations/repairs, additions, new construction, etc. if your house hack need some work!

Hi Jimmy, you can’t go wrong working with Cory Carlson over there in Bend. He knows the market well and is the perfect choice to help with house hacking. We are currently working together to help a client find a house hack in the Salem, OR market. Feel free to send me a DM if you have more questions about the financing side!

Originally posted by @Greg Watson :

@Jimmy Lieu

Hi Jimmy, I’m an investor and general contractor here in Bend. I moved here a little over three years ago from the east coast and have loved living/working/investing here.

Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions, just want to connect, or if you need a hand scoping out properties. I also do anything from small to large renovations/repairs, additions, new construction, etc. if your house hack need some work!

Sweet! I've sent you a connection request

Hi everyone. I didn't remove any of the posts this time, but BP doesn't allow "deal making" in the forums. The only place that is allowed is in Marketplace, so I wanted to let you know so that your posts don't get removed. Also, we're not supposed to ask people to DM us. (I don't make the rules, just passing along info) 

As to meetups, there's a Bend Meetup that I started when I was up there, if you do a search you'll find it. 

Right on Jimmy! Reach out to me of you need a local lender. I'm at the meetups and invest in rentals as well. A good number of the deals I finance are with investors. House hacking is how I was able to first purchase my home in Bend!

Hey Jimmy, new investor here but I would happy to chat and share thoughts on the Bend market. I have seen a few duplexes on the market within the last year in the mid to high $300s in my neighborhood. They are close to the railroad and could use rehab, but more and more houses in this neighborhood are being updated and I believe could see solid appreciation over the next 5-10 years. We're one of the last neighborhoods to be gentrified (as much as Bend sees) with close proximity to downtown. Two duplexes a couple blocks from me just experienced fire damage due to a neighbors charcoal grill mishap... maybe opportunity there for an owner not wanting to deal with the hassle. If you're in the area and want to meet up give me a shout on here!