Looking for Portfolio lender in Oregon

5 Replies

Hello,  I am looking for a portfolio lender in or around Portland OR.  My husband and I are close to owning 10 rental properties and planning to go over that number in a few months.  I need a portfolio lender that will finance more than 10 rental properties.  Any recommendations or directions are appreciated!  

Thanks,

Kayla

Hey Kayla,

Congratulations on your successes.  I have been working with PNWFCU and they do a good job.  They aren't large enough to do big multifamily (like 20+ units), but have been great for a few smaller 1-4 unit properties.

If you find a good one please let me know, I'm always looking for good lenders.  Best of luck!

@Jonathan Blum, do they finance more than 10 single family homes?  That's what I am looking for.  I have a good commercial lender that I work with for multifamily.    

most of your small commercial banks in town will take a stab at it.. if you have deposit relationships with them that are meaningful

Premier

lewis and clark

M and T

pacific continental

banner

then you have the credit unions.

Thank you Jay.  I will reach out to them.  

shoot me a PM I may have a lender for u but it will really depend on the rates you are looking for 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here