Oregon Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Chris Blackburn
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Salem, OR
Votes |
Commercial friendly banks or credit unions in Oregon? 3M-10M?

Chris Blackburn
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Salem, OR
Posted Jun 6 2020, 12:06

Hello Team BP.

First of all I want to thank everyone who contributes to this forum.  I have not found another site that celebrates, supports and encourages the members to this degree.  This is where I go to reinforce how good people can be!  

We have been working with some amazing local banks (Pioneer Trust, Willamette Valley Bank, Maps credit union) (do not tell any one about these great banks- I do not want them to get so busy they forget me)  I am fortunate to have some great new build projects coming up and are exhausting my immediate access to capital.   (These banks are great resources for commercial loans- PM if you want the contacts)

I know there are some big banks out there- but I am just a tiny number in a big spreadsheet.  A number that can be deleted if I do not meet their calculations or if the formula changes:(

Looking for construction friendly Banks/Credit Unions with an appetite for new construction with apartments (18-60 doors) and mixed used (retail on the bottom/Apartments up top).  We also have a few micro warehouse projects on our board  (1-3 acre small unit flex spaces).    

Ultimately it is about relationships that take time to build but every relationship starts with a single conversation.

If any of you have some contacts that are looking for a solid client (me), feel free to share.

Here are some of the local chartered banks I am looking at and the next list is the credit unions.  

Here is a ugly link to a info on Oregon Credit Unions and Banks (a bit of a jumble-sorry)  Download or augment it if you can.

Oregon credit unions and banks

Hoping for success for all those willing to try to build a better anything!

Chris Blackburn

Clutch Industries and others:)

Loading replies...