• Tampa, FL
Votes |
Best property management company in University City and West Philly

Sophie Mia
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Aug 7 2015, 14:50

Hi everyone,

I've had a bad experience with my current property management company, especially when it comes to tenant placement. One of my apartments was empty for almost 6 months - even though I referred several interested people to them, the management company never got around to showing the place and kept making excuses. 

When I still lived in Philly and did the showings myself, it only took me around 2-3 weeks per apartment to find a new tenant (around 5 showings usually). So I feel pretty confident that the quality of the apartments and price point are not the issue. Also, several of the tenants who I placed last year renewed for a second year and therefore seem happy there. 

Does anyone have a good recommendation for property management companies in the University/West Philly area? I am currently traveling abroad, so it is not feasible to manage it myself. Someone recommended "Your Local Leasing Co" to me in the past but it seems like they have TERRIBLE yelp reviews - any experiences with them?

Thank you!!

Loading replies...