Property Management-PA East Stroudsburg/Allentown

12 Replies

Anyone have any good recommendations on property managers in either East Stroudsburg or Allentown? I am looking at reviews online and I am not very confident in any of them. 

Check out Keystone Property Management

Rigo, please call on NEPA Management Associates in Stroudsburg. Dawn or Amy. Free consultation. Good people.

Hi Rego - 

I own properties in Allentown, PA and I decided to self-manage for the same reasons you gave.

I read the yelp/google reviews for the property management companies(keystone included) and the reviews were not nice.

Please keep me updated on who you decide to use.

I got some repair quotes from Keystone....   they were very high.  

What do you have that you want managed? Depending on your portfolio, there are a couple of good companies I could suggest.

Sam, any suggestions for Bethlehem, PA?

Julian

Im currently self managing 6 units between Easton and Whitehall, however I do have a great relationship with KPMM Bethlehem (they are NOT the same company as KPMM Allentown). Jeanne Rossi is the one to chat with. I currently use them for some of my maintenance (when Im unable to do it due to other commitments), and ad-hock other issues. 

Very easy to work with.

@Julian. Apex

@Rigo V.  Advanced Realty Services, inc. or Apex. 

For the record, I have an ownership interest in ARS but I am not the person deciding on accepting or declining new accounts.

Thanks Sam, I’ll check it out.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here