• Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Looking to Rent in Pittsburgh, PA.

John Steffen
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Posted Feb 28 2019, 09:02

Hi everyone, I am about to graduate college and will be moving to Pittsburgh, PA at the end of May. I am currently saving up funds for my first house-hack, but until that account grows I will need to rent. I just thought I would see if anyone here happens to have a vacant unit in that area. I would love to support and connect with a BP member!

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Aristotle Kumpis
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Feb 28 2019, 09:07

Hi John. Our team has some great rentals for lease. We only have SFR's, no apartments. What's your budget? Message me if you want. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Aristotle Kumpis
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Feb 28 2019, 09:12

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Josh Caldwell
  • Investor
  • Dallas TX, United States
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Dallas TX, United States
Replied Feb 28 2019, 10:10

Hi John

I dnt have any vacancy at the moment but if you tell me your budget and desired location, I bet I can help. 

So let me ask. Why not just buy a property.  You don't need money for that.  Spend some time looking at creative finance or subject-too posts here on BP. If you find a local seller, I can help you negotiate it. 

To your success

Josh

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 3 2019, 14:10

John: The Regent Square neighborhood of Pittsburgh (zip code15221) is a great neighborhood with several cash positive house hacks. Just go to Zillow. My first house hack investment was there and it's a great place to live, particularly if you're young.