• New to Real Estate
  • South Carolina
Votes |
AirBNB Property Management

Chanel Gargula
  • New to Real Estate
  • South Carolina
Posted Nov 16 2021, 09:01

Hello everyone! I will be listing my primary home in Bristol, RI on Airbnb (for the first time) this winter/spring as I travel and work remotely. Do you have any recommended property management companies to manage client turnover, cleaning, and stocking of common items? Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Colin Williams
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Nantucket, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Nantucket, MA
Replied Mar 28 2022, 15:24
Quote from @Chanel Gargula:

Hello everyone! I will be listing my primary home in Bristol, RI on Airbnb (for the first time) this winter/spring as I travel and work remotely. Do you have any recommended property management companies to manage client turnover, cleaning, and stocking of common items? Thank you!

I am wondering the same thing. Thank you for posting this question. Hopefully someone will help us out.

User Stats

Votes
Sunny Alexander
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Mar 28 2022, 15:59

My recommendation is to interview a few companies. You have "big box" PMs and local PMs. I own a National Franchise PM company but we are local in our market and boots on the ground. Others companies do everything remotely. It really depends on what you are looking for. Some investors just want a check deposited monthly from revenue, others are a little more hands-on, and some manage themselves. You will find everyone has a strong opinion on their preference (as they should). If you start talking to a few companies I am confident you will find the right type of management for you.  Good luck, that is exciting! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes