Another Meetup for Greenville, South Carolina

Another Meetup for Greenville, South Carolina

Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes

After the first successful meetup, we are going to plan another meetup for investors in the Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Spartanburg, and surrounding areas. This time we are going to meet at a house that was recently flipped and in the process of being sold by one of our members @Chris C.. Chris is actually rehabbing a few homes in the area and it will be a good chance to look at various stages of flips in progress, from beginning to completion. Here are the details:

When: Thursday, August 27 at 6:30PM

Where: 111 Grapevine Ln Liberty, SC

What: Discussion and walkthough of houses in various flipping states

Bring a folding chair if you would like a place to sit as the homes are unfurnished. Please feel free to pass the info along to any interested investors. I am also going to bring a sign-in sheet where everyone can provide their name and contact information. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

0Reply
66 views

Most Popular Reply

John UnderwoodPro Member
Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
10y

If you want to learn more about real estate investing or get more involved you need to join the local real estate club for greater Greenville area.

http://upstatecreia.com/

We had a meeting last night 18 July.

We are having a Tax Lien discussion at our Professional Focus group meeting at Fried Green Tomatoes on Monday 25 July. See our website for more details.

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thanks Dave. 

    See you there!

    THANKS CHRIS C.!!!!!!

  • Mauldin, SC · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Phenomenal idea! I can't make this one, sadly. But I'll be at the next one we set up.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 106 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    I don't get off work till around 6:30 so I probably won't make that in time

  • Realtor & Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    hate I missed the meeting the other night. Had a client that needed to do a late showing and I'll be working late on the 27th. Guess I'll just try to make the next meeting.

  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y
  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    11y
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I'm from Easley/ Greenville SC

  • Mauldin, SC · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Jason Victoria, here's your ticket. We've got a good crew forming.

  • Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I'd like to attend but will be at work. Thanks Brian Kox for the info. 

  • Developer · Danville KY · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 110 votes
    11y

    I would love to attend! Thanks for posting!

  • Spartanburg, SC · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Dave VanDommelen Sounds like something I wouldn't want to miss!

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    Dang I wish I could make it but have a meeting with my realtor Thursday night to review the market out in the Simpsonville / Five Forks area and putting my house up for sale. Have fun, hopefully I'll be able to catch the next one!

  • self-employed · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I'm interested in the next one, as well! 

  • Piedmont, SC · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Dave VanDommelen How often do you hold meetings & how does one get invited?

  • Gregg GannettPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello All,

    Is this thread still active and meeting occasionally in the area?

    Thanks,

    G

  • Mauldin, SC · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Hey @Gregg Gannett! The few BP gatherings were had were relatively informal and low-key. I'm not sure if their have been any lately, none that I know of.

    I'm always open to grabbing lunches, slamming coffee, and bouncing ideas off of like-minded folks.

  • Spartanburg, SC · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'd definitely be interested in a meetup. I've yet to attend one.

  • Real Estate Professional · Moore, SC · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    As a Property manager, I would love to attend this kind of meeting to network and offer services. Please keep me informed as well @Chris C. and @Dave VanDommelen.

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I too am interested in like-minded UpState meet ups if this thread is still being viewed @Dave VanDommelen.  Please let me know of any updates (very new to site; still getting my network built)

  • Lender · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hey Everyone,

    It's been awhile since I've responded to all the inquiries on here. My wife and I recently had a kid so I've put a hold on organizing meetups for awhile. As far as I know, there is a lot of interest for a meetup but I haven't come across anything that has been put together through BP. If someone wants to head it up, i would suggest having an agenda/goal for each meeting. Coffee Underground was a great place to have it at, but make sure to call ahead and reserve a space. Once i get organized I will try to set one up in a few months. 

  • Greenville/ Spartanburg, SC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Dave VanDommelen will themeetups only be during the week? The date and time frame conflicts with my work schedule and I'd love to attend one and network.I am a newbie to the REI community and any valuable information I can get would be great. Will you all be setting up something on possibly a Friday or Saturday afternoon for those who can not attend the ones during the early part of the week? If not I wouldn't mind setting up something it seems that the South Carolina thread has ran a little dry so anything I can do to possibly reach out to other new investors etc I wouldn't mind I just need some feedback as to what is going on in the area. Thanks!
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    10y

    If you want to learn more about real estate investing or get more involved you need to join the local real estate club for greater Greenville area.

    http://upstatecreia.com/

    We had a meeting last night 18 July.

    We are having a Tax Lien discussion at our Professional Focus group meeting at Fried Green Tomatoes on Monday 25 July. See our website for more details.

  • Greenville/ Spartanburg, SC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Thanks for your reply John Underwood I will try to see if I can make it
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.