Matt Friede
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
New Investor in Greenville, South Carolina

Matt Friede
  • Greenville, SC
Posted Jul 10 2018, 12:21

Hey guys!

My name is Matt and I just moved to Greenville a couple of weeks ago. I'm still getting familiar with the area, but I want to hit the ground running with real estate investing. Some background on me: I worked as a software engineer for a few years before I took off to travel through South America for a year. Now I'm back, and I have some money I'd like to put to better use than sitting in my bank account. I've just started searching for a new job, but I don't want that to be an excuse that stops me from getting started in real estate. I have not done any deals yet, but I am looking for small multi-family units in the upstate area.

I'm just looking to meet with some like-minded investors in the area. Additionally, I would love to hear where you guys are investing. Are there any specific towns or neighborhoods you like in the upstate area?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hopefully meeting with as many of you as I can!

Matt Friede

PS. I love to play disc golf, so if anyone has some local course recommendations or wants to play a round shoot me a message! 

Loading replies...