Property Management: New to Knoxville, TN

3 Replies

Hello BP Nation:

I am looking for an excellent property manager, new or tenured, in Knoxville, TN, for a small multi-family (5-units) I am considering to purchase.

As I have shared recently, I am beginning to transition from Buy and Hold SFRs to Multi-Families.

In the past few years, I have gained experience managing rentals from afar in a New Jersey market I know quite well.

However, I am now facing a new challenge.

Specifically, I am considering the purchase of a 5-unit property in Knoxville, TN, a market with which I am less familiar.

I would be interested to learn from Knoxville, TN members of BP Nation who your favorite property managers are.

Know a great property manager in Knoxville?

Please consider sending me a referral.

I am an experienced investor and enjoy working with excellent local talent.

Am open to working with young talent if they have talent and are looking to build a business.

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan

Ask for Tissie Chambers at Platinum Realty Group In Knoxville. 

I would love the opportunity to learn the business if you are interested in an upcoming property manager in Knoxville.

I manage my own rentals but Tenants choice, asset reality mgmt., and Wallace and Wallace are some of the more popular mgmt companies around so I'd start there until you've got some foot soldiers. I've met the owner of tenants choice a couple of times and got a good impression but haven't used them so can't provide a solid reference. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.