Looking for a CPA to do our MF investment taxes

2 Replies

Looking for a CPA who has experience with apartments & potentially knows how to work with Canada Revenue. Recommendations are appreciated. 

General info: 

-We have a 20unit apartment located in Texas 

-Our LLC is registered in Delaware (have foreign entity in Texas)

-Ownership 5 of us (Nevada, California and one Canadian). 

Sounds like you're really looking for a CPA to do a multifamily tax return. A good number of those CPAs can also do take care of any withholding that are necessary. The Canadian should have his own CPA for his personal return as they will just have to deal with one foreign K-1.

Hard Money Lending Directory
Find Hard Money Lenders in Texas!
BiggerPockets Lending Directory
Find Lenders Now!