Lubbock REIA meetings - When and Where the Lubbock Real Estate Investors Association meeting takes place

11 Replies

Hello my friends,

I am Jeff Smith from Lubbock Tx. and I would like to invite anyone who is interested in real estate to come check out our REIA meetings. Whether your local or from a neighboring town or city or just might be passing thru or in town visiting, we'd like to have you as our guest. So please come enjoy lunch and discuss real estate. We meet on the last Tuesday of every month at Harrigans Restaurant located at 3827 50th St. Lubbock Tx. from 11:30 to 1:30 Come meet us and network with other like minded individuals.

Topic starts at 12 til 1 please email me if you have any questions 

Lubbock REIA

President

Jeff Smith

I have been looking for a club meeting I am glad I signed up with biggerpockets I would like to talk more with you if I could 

Do these meeting still take place, If so were might they be located in the near future?

I'm also a fellow Lubbock investor and was wondering if these meetings are still happening at Harrigan's on the last Tuesday of the month from 11:30 to 1:30.

Gary

@Jeff Smith Do these meetings still take place and if so has the location or the time changed?

Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell, I don't log in to BP very often. But to answer everyone's questions YES we still have these meetings. Please connect with use at our website lubbockreia.com and sign up to receive our emails to stay updated on each meeting. 

Jeff

@Nathan Martinez @Steven Myers @Gary Evans @Nick Baird

Hello everyone,

As you can probably tell, I don't log in to BP very often. But to answer everyone's questions YES we still have these meetings. Please connect with use at our website lubbockreia.com and sign up to receive our emails to stay updated on each meeting.

Jeff

Jeff these Lubbock REIA meetings are very informative and reassuring. Getting started in RE Investing is definitely hard work especially in building our brand and relationships. The extra knowledge here definitely helps

hello Lubbock investors. I'm an investor from San Antonio and own a house up there that I need to sell. This won't be a grand slam for anyone but should be a great rental. It's in the South Mesa neighborhood on 77th street east of University. Very little work needed. Please send me a message if you're interested. 

Thanks. 

Paul

Hey Paul, our investment group is wanting to look at all deals. Is there anything you can send me on the numbers?Thanks!

Hi Jeff, Justin here, I'm fairly new to the wonderful great world of RE. I really want to learn more about creative real estate and the process of different strategies. I am currently trying to find deals to complete my first wholesale deal and was wondering if maybe you could give me/quide me to more information about how real estate works. Thanks for your time! - Justin A.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.