I need plumber in San Antonio, Texas

6 Replies

Anyone know a plumber in or near San Antonio that is dependable as well as very competitive with their fees?

J&D Plumbing. His name is David and I have used him for several projects. Works with you and is very knowledgeable. I am a do-it-yourselfer and there were a few projects I wanted to do to keep my costs down and he just charged me a consulting fee and he made sure everything was done properly. Another project I had him do was replace my water heater and it cost ~$750 which included a new 40 gallon gas water heater, installation, new supply lines and haul away of the old unit. If you're interested I can PM you his number.

Thanks, 

What's his number?

This post has been removed.

@Michael McCartney, please pm me his number as well. 

@Joel S.

Joel I do not think I sent you the number. I did not get a notification since I was not tagged in the post. If you still need it I will be happy to send it to you.

I have used Jesse Vera of Vera Plumbing & Excavation on several projects.  Prompt and reasonable.  210-849-8430.  Please tell him I sent you.

Medium somos logomark dark 01Seth Teel, Somos Real Estate | [email protected] | 210‑201‑5656 | http://somosrealestate.com/ | TX Contractor # H-928940