I need plumber in San Antonio, Texas

8 Replies

Anyone know a plumber in or near San Antonio that is dependable as well as very competitive with their fees?

J&D Plumbing. His name is David and I have used him for several projects. Works with you and is very knowledgeable. I am a do-it-yourselfer and there were a few projects I wanted to do to keep my costs down and he just charged me a consulting fee and he made sure everything was done properly. Another project I had him do was replace my water heater and it cost ~$750 which included a new 40 gallon gas water heater, installation, new supply lines and haul away of the old unit. If you're interested I can PM you his number.

Thanks, 

What's his number?

This post has been removed.

@Michael McCartney, please pm me his number as well. 

@Joel S.

Joel I do not think I sent you the number. I did not get a notification since I was not tagged in the post. If you still need it I will be happy to send it to you.

I have used Jesse Vera of Vera Plumbing & Excavation on several projects.  Prompt and reasonable.  210-849-8430.  Please tell him I sent you.

@Michael McCartney   How was your overall experience with J&D Plumbing? I am looking for a plumber to replace a small shower enclosure and 2 additional projects depending.....

We use ATex Plumbing for larger projects. Have a few guys for our smaller renos. PM is you need assistance.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here