New to BP and REI, looking for a broker recommendation in San Antonio

4 Replies

Hello BP nation. I’m new to real estate investing and I've been doing research the last 6 months on the markets and type of properties to invest in.

So for my initial entry into REI I've decided to focus on SFR's and on up to Fourplex's. I plan to employ a buy and hold strategy.

The market I am zeroing in on is San Antonio due to its good cash flow and very favorable long term growth prospects. I plan on visiting the area around the end of August.

My question to the community is can anyone recommend a good broker in SATX that specializes in residential investments and preferably is an investor.

This forum has been a great source of information, thanks for all the help!

Welcome!!

(Sorry, I don't have any broker recommendation, I'm a newbie my self:)) 

Hi Joe, I'm in Austin but I've had good talks with the guys at Networth Realty in the past. They're investor focused and usually have some good deals. Their San Antonio office # is 210-593-7040.

Hey @Joe Ruiz , welcome to BP!  Give me a call some time to discuss RE brokers here in SATX.

@Joe Ruiz

Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check out “Learn” for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here