Anyone know any wholesaler-friendly title companies in DFW?

4 Replies

Hey BPers,

I'm looking to get a mailing list from a title company so that I can go door-knocking and do some direct-mailing, seeing as I can't really afford a ListSource list or Click2Mail yet. Can anyone recommend a title company that helps wholesalers, or someone who has done this before and has some insight? I'm in the Arlington or Mid-Cities area, but am in Fort Worth at least 2-4 times a week.

I've emailed one title company, but I'm afraid I probably won't receive a response. In the email I did mention that I would be bringing them business when I get a deal.

I'm looking for absentee owners, pre-foreclosure, and probate houses specifically. I can add other filters as well if need be.

Thanks Texans!

I would be interested in this as well. I've started researching some leads, but I would definitely like to know if they have clean titles.

I use Texas Title. It is owned by a Real Estate Attorney that has been a large investor since the 80's.

They are always very helpful and most of there business is from investors.

1795 Northwest Hwy, Garland, TX 75041

You can find them on the web at texastitle

Hey @Jonathan Westerdale , what part of town are you wanting to focus on? I can help you with the absentee owner list in Tarrant, Dallas, Collin or Denton County, and filter down to a lot more specific criteria than just that (Absentee Owner, Mail Deliverable (Vacant), Living Area (sq/ft), Appraised Value, Property Type, Beds, Baths, Improvements Value, Land Value, Year Built, Ect). 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.