Networking & Real Estate Groups in DFW

7 Replies

Hello! I have recently moved to the DFW area from Houston. I am looking to get connected with real estate groups and attend some networking events. 

I began investing in real estate about a year ago. I have 4 SFH deals under my belt: 1 rental, 2 flips, 1 rehab/refinance/rental. I'm eager to get involved here in Dallas/Fort Worth, continue investing, and building my team.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Allison

Just so happens that there's an NTAREI meeting tonight at 7pm (North Texas Area RE Investors). Send me your contact info and I'll send you all the details or go online to www.ntarei.com. I'm going to the meeting tonight. I'm in Frisco and will be leaving soon.

There are several MeetUp.com groups, I attend a great group in Uptown through BP. Welcome to NTX!

@Helen Sons Thank you so much! I'll send you a message with my contact information. I won't be able to make it tonight, but I would love to attend the next meeting! 

And thank you, @Ronald Rohde ! I'll check out MeetUp.com for some upcoming events. 

I am an investor from Southern California who invest in the Dallas area. Does anyone know of some good ways to connect with investors in Dallas through networking groups remotely?

We follow the 4:1:1 model (4 wholesales, 1 flip, 1 hold) and are looking for a few things. 

• Dallas Cash Buyers
  • Appraisers
  • Joint Venture Partners

I would say to definitely start with the groups from Meetup.com and go from there. There are a ton to choose from. These meetups are filled with local investors either getting started up or experience investors who want to share their knowledge and experience with others.  A lot of the meetings I've tried out side of Meetup.com have mostly been a bunch of sales pitches. 

Come join us at Ginger Man in Uptown for some casual networking. We have space reserved upstairs and will be there from around 5-8pm, but feel free to come and go as you please.

Thursday, 11/16 @ 5pm

Ginger Man

2718 Boll St, Dallas, TX 75204

No pitching, no gurus, just casual networking!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.