Networking & Real Estate Groups in DFW

Networking & Real Estate Groups in DFW

Flipper · Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello! I have recently moved to the DFW area from Houston. I am looking to get connected with real estate groups and attend some networking events. 

I began investing in real estate about a year ago. I have 4 SFH deals under my belt: 1 rental, 2 flips, 1 rehab/refinance/rental. I'm eager to get involved here in Dallas/Fort Worth, continue investing, and building my team.

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Allison

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Self-Employed Senior Move Manager · Frisco, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 3 votes
8y

Just so happens that there's an NTAREI meeting tonight at 7pm (North Texas Area RE Investors). Send me your contact info and I'll send you all the details or go online to www.ntarei.com. I'm going to the meeting tonight. I'm in Frisco and will be leaving soon.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Self-Employed Senior Move Manager · Frisco, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Just so happens that there's an NTAREI meeting tonight at 7pm (North Texas Area RE Investors). Send me your contact info and I'll send you all the details or go online to www.ntarei.com. I'm going to the meeting tonight. I'm in Frisco and will be leaving soon.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    There are several MeetUp.com groups, I attend a great group in Uptown through BP. Welcome to NTX!

  • Flipper · Frisco, TX · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Helen Sons Thank you so much! I'll send you a message with my contact information. I won't be able to make it tonight, but I would love to attend the next meeting! 

    And thank you, @Ronald Rohde! I'll check out MeetUp.com for some upcoming events. 

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    @Allison Herge  yes, lots of groups.  Google and meetup are good places.  Also a few listed here: Texas Groups

    This is also a good group: DFW REI Club

  • Specialist · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2017 · 191 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    I am an investor from Southern California who invest in the Dallas area. Does anyone know of some good ways to connect with investors in Dallas through networking groups remotely?

    We follow the 4:1:1 model (4 wholesales, 1 flip, 1 hold) and are looking for a few things. 

    • Dallas Cash Buyers
    • Appraisers
    • Joint Venture Partners
  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I would say to definitely start with the groups from Meetup.com and go from there. There are a ton to choose from. These meetups are filled with local investors either getting started up or experience investors who want to share their knowledge and experience with others.  A lot of the meetings I've tried out side of Meetup.com have mostly been a bunch of sales pitches. 

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Come join us at Ginger Man in Uptown for some casual networking. We have space reserved upstairs and will be there from around 5-8pm, but feel free to come and go as you please.

    Thursday, 11/16 @ 5pm

    Ginger Man

    2718 Boll St, Dallas, TX 75204

    No pitching, no gurus, just casual networking!

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Helen Sons:

    Just so happens that there's an NTAREI meeting tonight at 7pm (North Texas Area RE Investors). Send me your contact info and I'll send you all the details or go online to www.ntarei.com. I'm going to the meeting tonight. I'm in Frisco and will be leaving soon.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.