User Stats

Votes
Caroline Uhara
Votes |
Lines of Credit and 0% Business Credit in Dallas/Fort Worth Area,

Caroline Uhara
Posted May 10 2019, 09:28

Hello BP,

I was wondering if any members may be able to help with some suggestions on referrals for obtaining lines of credit and business credit funding. I am actually looking for speakers for a women's entrepreneur event/small conference we are having here in Dallas within the next month and half. We are discussing scaling, but I would also love someone to come talk to the ladies about obtaining lines of credit from bank/credit union and obtaining business credit at 0% interest to grow their business quickly. I have looked into Fund and Grow for the business credit cards, but they don't have reps in Dallas that can come speak directly to the ladies.

Can anyone kindly give suggestions for contacts at banks/credit unions that they like to use for low interest lines of credit & helocs and any contacts similar to Fund and Grow that are located in Dallas that can come talk to the ladies about receiving 0% interest rate business credit cards quickly without personal guarantee. Many of the ladies own businesses outside of real estate and I want everyone to get the benefit of being able to see how the funding can help their businesses grow.

Any suggestions you provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

Loading replies...