Recommendation for lender(s)

Recommendation for lender(s)

Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes

Good evening. I am looking for recommendation for a hard money or private lender in Dallas area. I have found a property that I would like to pursue as a BRRR strategy. I believe the ARV to be S220K-S225K. The repair cost is estimated at $50K. Any help would be appreciated.

1Reply
25 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
    7y

    I haven't used him but @Milica Krstc is on BP and is a private lender

  • Athol, ID · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Anthoney Hanks Check our Visio Lending

  • Lender · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 241 posts · 98 votes
    7y

    @Anthoney Hanks  I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    I recommend Jerry Song at Texas Republic Bank, they do lots of BRRR at better rates than HML.

    Jerry W. Song

    Senior Vice President

    2595 Preston Rd., Ste. 300

    Frisco, Texas 75034

    jerry.song [at] texasrepublicbank.com

    NMLS 915752

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    7y

    Thank you. What would a lender like to know in the form of a presentation? CMA?

  • Lender · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2019 · 247 posts · 101 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Anthoney Hanks:

    Thank you. What would a lender like to know in the form of a presentation? CMA?

    Beat the guesswork. For a SFR 1-4 forget about wasting time making a presentation. Just contact the lender, have a (short?) chat on what they can offer and the loan process and give a few bare details about the property type and location, loan type and amount, your credit score and how many properties you have done before. If you like what you hear ask them to send you a Loan Application Form.

    So many times I'm approached with a deluge of info, pics and docs that I don't need. All too often these same folks are the ones that I jokingly threaten to send to my remedial form-filling class. It's just 4 simple pages for Heavens sake.

    As a HML loan originator I'm mainly interested in knowing if you, the property and loan requirements match our loan criteria. Round pegs in round holes. Don't worry, there is a field near the end of our application form for you to wax lyrical about how amazing this opprtunity in Dallas is if you like. :)

    Best of luck in your endeavors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.