Votes
Ray Hollins
  • Salt Lake City, ut
Votes |
Newbie Looking for Transactional funding Info

Ray Hollins
  • Salt Lake City, ut
Posted Jun 19 2019, 19:17

Howdy all, I am looking to get this RE investing career going.  Over the past few years I have had to unexpectedly move back and forth to California for work and due to familial reasons and now I can finally settle down and work here in Utah.  

I am looking for information on businesses in Utah that can provide transactional funding for Wholesale deals. From all the literature and post I have read, it appears that in order to do a WS assignment (in Utah), I would need a real estate agent or a broker license. Since I do not have either of those, I would need to close using the double closing method (A to B; B to C). But in order to do the double closing method, I would need to have access to sufficient funds. Until I can accumulate the funds to start funding my own deals I would need transactional Funding. Can anyone point me in the right direction to kick start my career?

My plan is to continue my professional job, and Also I just recently moved back to Utah after a few years in California and I am looking to find some guidance in the wholesaling /real estate investing field. I do understand I need to provide some type of value, and to be honest I can't provide any RE investing value, but I can provide some sweat if needed. I am located in Murray (SLC), Utah.

I apologize for the double post, I did not realize I had 2 separate BP accounts so I closed the one with no info.

Loading replies...