Flip Bookkeeper and Accountant

1 Reply

Does anyone have recommendations for a bookkeeper and tax accountant here in Salt Lake City?  We've flipped two houses in the last year and plan to do more.  One of our houses was in the historic district and there are special tax advantages for doing one of those.  We have many questions and so any good recommendations would be appreciated!

Hi Brock,

You need to make sure they are a licensed CPA. Your best bet is to contact the Utah Assocation of Certified Public Accountants (UACPA). They give referrals by specialty.