Not Able to Find Self-Reporting Issues?

2 Replies

So I'm a writer for an online education company, and I'm writing our new Utah 3 Hour Residential Mandatory Core Course. In their outline, it's required that we talk about the self-reporting issues, under their topic Statutory and Administrative Code changes in 2019. They cite Utah Code 61-2f-301 (https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Titl...), but no other materials. I've scoured the web trying to find Utah-specific information on this, especially issues relating to self-reporting, but can't find a thing.

Can anyone on here point me in the right direction? Thank you.

The Division has enrolled in an FBI program called Rap Back that will notify the Division of criminal violations.   Licenses coming up for renewal starting January 1, 2020 will be required to get finger printed and enroll in the Rap Back program.  Because licenses renew every two years, it will take that long to get all licenses on the program.  After December 31, 2021, the self-reporting requirement will go away.

You can find the Division write up on it in the Q1 Newsletter (pdf). 

The division hasn't figured out all the kinks and who the providers are.  But will hopefully, have it ready to roll out fully as we head into 2020.