Good Local Utah Banks For Refinancing

6 Replies

Hey everyone! Calling all people reading this from Utah (or people that have knowledge in the Utah investment world haha!) I am looking around for some good local banks that are great to work with when it comes to refinancing a brrrr property/investment property. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks so much! 

Kaden Dayton

For Washington County, commercial loans if you go multiunit, I love Kelly West at Cache Valley Bank. 

For traditional, love Taylor Madsen at Castle Cooke Mortgage. Both get things done! Reach out by direct message if you want contact info.

@Kaden Dayton

Maybe I’m late to the party, but I’m a loan officer with Beam Lending and would love to have you consider us. We’re not a bank, but pride ourselves on exceptional service and competitive rates. Send me a message if you’re interested in chatting about what we can do to help!

I'd strongly recommend Brian Heiser at Academy Mortgage. I've done 3 new mortgages, and 4 refis with him (There's a reason I keep going back! Excellent rates, top notch service and lots of experience). I've shopped around to other mortgage companies, banks & brokers, but none of the ones I found matched the terms he can find and the service he provides. Tell him I said hi  :)