Need contractors for Richmond, Chesterfield VA upcoming rehabs

8 Replies

I am currently working on my first purchase, and will be looking for contractors for the rehab. Anyone a contractor or have good recommendations? This is one of the last missing pieces that I need.

Hey @Paul Hearn . I transferred this post to the Local Networking - Virginia board. Hopefully someone can recommend a contractor. This is one of the toughest parts of investing, finding good people for your team. Good luck!

Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen :

Hey @Paul Hearn . I transferred this post to the Local Networking - Virginia board. Hopefully someone can recommend a contractor. This is one of the toughest parts of investing, finding good people for your team. Good luck!

Thanks! I totally forgot about those! 

Paul Hearn did you ever get any contractor recommendations?

No, and in my quest I have certainly found that those who have good contractors hold them close to the vest. I've heard it many times and certainly believe it. I'm still trying to find that first property, so I'm not in a pinch yet! 

Paul Hearn I'm looking as well. I understand holding your contractor close, who wants their "guy" tied up when a great deal comes along...lol

My landscaping company can take care of all of your landscaping, hardscaping, clean out, hauling and disposal, and yard based improvements requirements. 

@Paul Hearn What is your buying criteria?  I find a lot of off market properties for rehabbers in Richmond and surrounding counties.  First time and experienced...I'm assuming you're using a realtor to find your investment property? 

@KIMARD EGLETON I how it was starting out as a wholesaler almost a year ago..if you have any questions feel free to reach out.  I'm constantly learning but I do deals consecutively.  

I usually post ads up on work I need done in facebook calssifieds.  Has worked out pretty good for me.  a good friend of mine is a carpenter if you need anything carpentry related done.  Just shoot me a message and I will fwd you his info.  We are in Chesterfield

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here