Looking for wholesalers, GCs, and other investors in Front Royal

2 Replies

I am looking to move up to Front Royal, VA (and/or the surrounding area) in the next year. I am an investor down in Florida, but my main job has me go into D.C. at least twice a month and i'd like to avoid flying in each time. With that being said, I am looking to buy an initial flip property that I am able to work on in the evening hours for a year as i get situated and know the area better to determine where i'd like to live more permanently. Of course, i want to invest around me in general so looking for a crew to work with.

I am also open to a rent with option to buy (obviously priced at before we perform improvements) and all repairs performed/owned by me as the tenant. 

Hey Austin, I'm an investor in front Royal. I can definitely help you. I know the market inside and out, and have all the contacts you need to get going. I also have a pretty cool shared office space you might be interested in. Lots of people here only go into the city occasionally and we have a cool work space to hook them up instead of their basements. Pm me and i can get you going.

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.