General Contracting Team Available in Seattle Area

15 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have a general contracting team available for anyone looking in the Seattle/Tacoma area. They do just about everything and work extremely hard. They are licensed and bonded. They are terrific and have worked on over 15 projects for me. I'm taking a little time away so wanted to refer them to some experienced and professional investors and make sure they are in good hands. I know how hard it is to find a crew in Seattle so if you are interested or have questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Angie

Hi Angie, definitely interested. I am partnering with a couple other investors who are always looking for great contractors with accurate bids and quick response times. Where is the company based out of?

Thoughtful, classy move. I am a second generation investor that has enough dirt on my hands, layouts in my brain, and tools in my basement to have a lot of respect for contractors. Would love an introduction.

Thanks for the kind words! I will PM each of you their contact. My primary team has been picked up but I have another team I've worked with that are very strong and hardworking. The lead contractor is also an inspector so they are knowledgeable and experienced. I wish you all the best of luck and success in your endeavors!

Hello Everyone, If anybody are still interested and in need of a General Contractors. We are licensed and bonded and specializing in remodeling, renovations, and flooring. We do all kinds of work. Servicing greater Seattle area.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here