Wisconsin anybody?

10 Replies

I'm in Louisville, Kentucky....but I have REI opportunities in and around Oconomowoc, WI...outside of Milwaukee....

Can anybody give me the honest & objective lowdown on the market & demographics? Can money be made in rentals?

I work in Milwaukee, WI. I have not done any business in Oconomowoc though. I have been there several times. There is a move that way population wise. I am not sure what market rents are though. Feel free to PM me. Arnt there enough leads in KY to keep you busy? Milwaukee has not experienced growth for a long time, rather a redistribution to different neighborhoods. We do have several large employers including Manpower, Metavante, Miller, Harley, GE, etc.

Originally posted by Jeffrey Koenig:
I work in Milwaukee, WI. I have not done any business in Oconomowoc though. I have been there several times. There is a move that way population wise. I am not sure what market rents are though. Feel free to PM me. Arnt there enough leads in KY to keep you busy? Milwaukee has not experienced growth for a long time, rather a redistribution to different neighborhoods. We do have several large employers including Manpower, Metavante, Miller, Harley, GE, etc.

I have some REO's in Wisconsin if your interested as well as KY. The market is bad but thank god for Reo's sometimes you get that bang for your buck.

Kenny -
We don't allow members to post email addresses or other contact information in their forum posts.

If you want someone's contact info, send them a colleague request and you'll then be able to share the information.

This is to protect our members and their privacy.

Thank you,
Josh