Out-of-state landlord seeks assistance with local tasks

Out-of-state landlord seeks assistance with local tasks

Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Happy New Year!

I am an out-of-state landlord with two properties in East Lake. One rented and one that needs to be rented. I am a hands-on landlord but seek someone on the ground that can assist with certain on the ground aspects in Alabama. Ie. monthly visual assesments of the properties, helping with property turn over, helping find the best contractor for a job. Must be proficient with technology using email, Google services, Office products and scanners.

I am a virtual assistant. I am willing to exchange my rates for services. Or we can talk about straight financial compentation. 


Any suggestions or leads would be great. This can be good for a student or someone that is only looking for something light. I have a handyman.

Best!

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mario WilliamsPro Member
    Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Did you find the help you needed 

  • Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Mario Williams. No I did not. 

  • Mario WilliamsPro Member
    Birmingham, AL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Give me a call sometime today 205 3651532 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.