Mobile, AL. Real Estate

7 Replies

Hey BiggerPockets! 

My name is Shelby Shaw, I'm a real estate agent at Keller Williams Realty Mobile, AL. If you have any real estate needs, I'd love to talk with you and see if we are a good fit for each other. Looking forward to talking with you guys! 

-Shelby Shaw! 

@Shelby Shaw being an agent isn't enough anymore, especially for investors.  Can you help with analysis? run rental comps? are you willing to do video chat walk-throughs with an out of town investor?  These are some of the things that investors are really looking for.  They also look for agents that can find off market properties, but that is of course easier said than done.

Aaron, 

Thank you for reaching out! I can help with all of that, actually. I do have off market properties and I have no problem finding more. Yes, a lot of things are easier said than done, thankfully I don't mind digging! :) 

Hey @ShelbyShaw my name is Marcus Thrash and I'm a Wholesaler. I am definitely looking for off market, discounted properties in the Mobile area. How can we work together that's beneficial to both of us? 

Hi Shelby,

I am looking at getting into Real Estate investing with my first home in the West Mobile area. I am from Texas but am in Mobile a lot for business. I know the basics but have not received financing or approval of any type yet. Not sure where to start on that...

Originally posted by @Shelby Shaw :

Hey BiggerPockets! 

My name is Shelby Shaw, I'm a real estate agent at Keller Williams Realty Mobile, AL. If you have any real estate needs, I'd love to talk with you and see if we are a good fit for each other. Looking forward to talking with you guys! 

-Shelby Shaw! 

Shelby I know this post is over a 1 year old but I wanted to reach out to you.  I would love to network with you guys in Mobile specifically on the residential and commercial side.

Originally from Mobile but based in Houston, TX, I am an independent Mortgage Broker now focusing exclusively on investment Residential and Commercial financing. This means underwriting for Turnkey Rental, FixNRent, FixNFlip, Portfolio/Consolidation Loans or CashOut Refinance for both investment residential property (i.e single family, 1-4 unit) and commercial property (i.e. strip mall, retail buildings, 5+ units apartments, office buildings, warehouses etc).

Financing can range from as little as $45K to $5M (non-SBA) loans. We are non-QM Lenders (non-Qualified Mortgage) which means we are asset based lenders. This means we do not require personal income, personal or business tax returns, DTI calculations or pay stubs.

However credit does play a factor. Non-QM Loans offer a plethora of major advantages for the savvy real estate investor than do normal lender loans (Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac), but they are also more expensive than traditional lender loans in terms of down payment, closing costs and interest rates.

@Clayton Shearman

Are you looking to move there and house hack or purchase investment properties?

For an investment property you can purchase a SFR with as low as 15% down and a MFR with as low as 25% down.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here