Lucien Gautreau
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
Huntsville - Oakwood Univeristy areas NW

Lucien Gautreau
  • Pensacola, FL
Posted Sep 27 2018, 12:22

Hey guys,

I've gotten a proposed good deal on a fourplex / quad in the NW areas near Oakwood University off along Sparkman Dr NW, I believe it's on Cotton Row NW..  Now, I've taken a quick business trip there for 1 day recently and I'm aware that the northern part of the city is not really "culturally mixed" if that's ok to say..  But I don't know all the areas inside and out and didn't pass by that area.. only went up the 431 going north. 

Now, I would typically use "google maps" to give me an "Idea" of what it looks like, but google maps doesn't display that specific street.. so I was wondering what type of Class of properties would those areas be? C class? Or is it worse and It's something not even worth turning on the street? Crime statistics don't show it to be bad, but I only take that with a grain of salt. 
I did call some Property managers who seem to be just fine with going there.. but again, I'm wanting to know how bad is it really? I see tons of new development right now, top golf, the climbing gym that's suppose to go as well.. research center not to far..

Anyway, any help would be great! If someone has been in those areas recently, knows the areas, invest there, etc. 

Thanks in advance guys!

Loading replies...