I'm writing this post for a few investor clients of mine, and wanted to see what the average cash-flow per door other investors in the Phoenix metro area (Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Glendale, Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Surprise, etc.) were getting on their rental properties.
Of course, the more details you share about the property the better, so here's a generic outline to make sure we get all the necessary info to evaluate what to expect:
- Property Type: (Condo, Single Family House, Multifamily Property)
- Total Doors:
- Purchase Price:
- Year Bought: (Buying at bottom of market obviously makes for more cashflow today)
- Financing: (Cash purchase, financed with percentage down, lease option, etc.)
- How You Found Property: (MLS, Off-market, Wholesaler, Foreclosure, REO, etc.)
- Property & Neighborhood Rating: (A-F, 1 to 10, neighborhood quality and condition of property)
- Net Cashflow Per Door:
- Cap Rate, CoC, Appreciation, Etc.: (Any other metrics or ROI figures you think are important to the deal)
You can either answer in this format or write a paragraph or two including all the details. Figured this would help some beginners know what to expect and see what returns other investors are currently getting in the Phoenix market.
Let's see who has the highest net cashflow!