Skip to content
Phoenix Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Chris Hughes
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
Looking to connect with other newbies (OOS or local)

Chris Hughes
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Posted Jan 30 2020, 08:54

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to connect with other people who are just starting their real estate journey in the Phoenix area - either locally or as OOS investors. People who haven't closed a deal quite yet or who have closed just a handful of deals. I want to be able to chat with other people around "my level" to just talk about what's working, what's not working, experiences you've had, etc. It's hard going it alone, so it'd be great to have some people to just talk about REI, bounce ideas off, etc. Experienced members are welcome as well of course, but since I don't have much to offer yet, it would end of being a one-way conversation!

I live in Orange County, CA and looking at Phoenix as my OOS market to invest in. I haven’t closed a deal but my goal is to have a minimum of one deal done in 2020, more if possible! I value education and professionalism in real estate so I am currently pursuing my real estate license in CA. My hopes are that it’ll help me to have a better understanding of the real estate process and allow me to have a great knowledge base about real estate in general. 

Looking forward to talking with everyone! 

Loading replies...