Scale and Escape Summit

Scale and Escape Summit

Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes

 Is anyone attending the Scale and Escape Summit in Glendale May 18-20?

I'll be arriving on the 17th, mid morning, at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa and would love to meetup with some advanced like minded investors.

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Where and who is offering the summit?
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    9y

    Sean Terry & Kent Clothier are hosting it.

    It's at the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa

  • Rental Property Investor · Havre de Grace, MD · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    I know this is an old post but I dont see any started about one this year...did you like the summit?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.