Looking to connect with proponents, investors, organizations, and lenders who develop Blue Carbon Sequestration projects in the United States. I dove headlong into my education on the subject since it makes a great deal of sense to me. I'm currently learning about current legislation here in North Carolina and best practices in restoration and sequestration analysis.
- How long have you been in the business?
- What projects have you done in the past?
- What Certification company certified your credits?
- What got you interested in Blue Carbon Projects?
- What resources did you find most helpful when starting out?
My goal is to begin developing these projects and to specialize in Blue Carbon lands as a broker. Capital obtained through these endeavors will be used to acquire lands and continue building our Blue Carbon Sequestration portfolio, possibly with some Green/White mixed in if the numbers work. Looking forward to connecting with like-minded individuals!