Best Resource for Creative Financing

5 Replies

So we hear and read all the time about creative financing and I get the concept/s, but what I lack are the mechanics. Can anyone recommend the best resource on how to structure creative financing deals such as subject to's, owner financing, etc? I almost envision this as a textbook or case studies that contains examples of different deals and how they are structured. Thank you!

I understand where you are coming from.  My first intro to Creative financing was a Carlton Sheets program.  I loved it.   It tought me to think outside the box.   Many of those formulas i found here on Bigger Pockets.   

Follow this link, it should direct you to some books and other resources to help with your real estate investing knowledge.  

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/?s=creativ...

I would 'interview' bankers - specifically business bankers.

I know a lot of people like to beat up on bankers - but banks do 99% of real estate lending.  Instead of just complaining about them - learn to negotiate and work with them1

Originally posted by @Jimmy Moncrief:

I would 'interview' bankers - specifically business bankers.

I know a lot of people like to beat up on bankers - but banks do 99% of real estate lending.  Instead of just complaining about them - learn to negotiate and work with them1

Jimmy, who is complaining about banks?

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide