Best Resource for Creative Financing

5 Replies

So we hear and read all the time about creative financing and I get the concept/s, but what I lack are the mechanics. Can anyone recommend the best resource on how to structure creative financing deals such as subject to's, owner financing, etc? I almost envision this as a textbook or case studies that contains examples of different deals and how they are structured. Thank you!

I understand where you are coming from.  My first intro to Creative financing was a Carlton Sheets program.  I loved it.   It tought me to think outside the box.   Many of those formulas i found here on Bigger Pockets.   

Follow this link, it should direct you to some books and other resources to help with your real estate investing knowledge.  

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/?s=creativ...

I would 'interview' bankers - specifically business bankers.

I know a lot of people like to beat up on bankers - but banks do 99% of real estate lending.  Instead of just complaining about them - learn to negotiate and work with them1

Originally posted by @Jimmy Moncrief:

I would 'interview' bankers - specifically business bankers.

I know a lot of people like to beat up on bankers - but banks do 99% of real estate lending.  Instead of just complaining about them - learn to negotiate and work with them1

Jimmy, who is complaining about banks?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here