Yaroslav Golubev
  • Hollywood, FL
Votes |
Driving for dollars

Yaroslav Golubev
  • Hollywood, FL
Posted Jul 25 2016, 13:53

Driving for dollars

Has any member on BiggerPockets used application on Android or iPhone to record their driving for dollars? Right now I working a full-time job over 50 hours driving for dollars is not always realistic for me. Slowly driving down the neighborhood at night is most likely to get me in trouble.

I am looking to create systems that I could use a Google tracking map create a route have ability to Mark the map with properties I want to contact. Ideally I would like to be able to export The route to a bird dog. Set up a system where I could repeat the route every 2-3 months.

My idea is I'll be able to create multiple routes export them to family and friends / bird dogs. If they are using an app I would be able to visually see if they had actually driven The Route. If the app allows them to add contact information or take pictures that would be great.

I am an investor in Broward trying to work smarter than harder hopefully.

Any suggestions would be appreciated for driving for dollars. I use my cell phone for everything except making phone calls so why not use this technology to track driving for dollars.

Thank you!

Loading replies...