Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Silver A.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Select a State
Votes |
Other business ideas that would help me to find more motivated sellers?

Silver A.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Select a State
Posted Dec 29 2012, 04:28

Which business ideas have you come up with that would help to find motivated sellers?

I am always looking for new leads. I believe we all should. Advertising only
helps so much.
I am an agent/investor and I have been thinking about starting my own business on the side that would offer something different. Something that would help me to come in contact with more sellers and by another angle than an investor.

I know one investor who is selling mailboxes for apartment buildings. This helps him to come in contact with the management of the building and results in quality leads regarding people who have fallen behind on their payments or empty apartments in the building.

Another investor in the area has a van and helps people to move their furniture.

I have been thinking about starting a second hand furniture business myself. Sometimes people, who are looking to get rid of the property, might be interested in selling or giving away the furniture before listing the property for sale.

The business idea I am looking for should be profitable enough to pay for itself, but it is just to find more leads and help to bring in more €€ from investing, flipping, renting the property.

I would appreciate your ideas on the subject. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...