Skip to content
Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Joaquin M Dugan Jr
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Purchased New Home Last Year. What next??

Joaquin M Dugan Jr
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jun 26 2020, 17:56

Good evening BiggerPockets, I am a newbie investor and had an inquiry from those who are experts or experienced what I may have experienced. I had recently bought a new build home last November on an FHA loan for $215K. My current mortgage is $1715. Currently, I have been self educating myself saying and reaching out in pursuit of mentorship, partnership and innovative strategies. I would like to begin BRRRR investing and invest in rentals, primarily BRRRR. I'm learning now how to use private money or OPM (however is a challenge) also, I have a possible partner who is also interested in investing. Has anyone ever been in the position where they had bought a house prior and then afterwards wanted to invest but did not have the capital to begin. I am reading the BP No and Low Money Down book now to see different creative strategies to use. I do know experience is the best teacher and those who have experience are the wisest individuals to learn from. Any help, tips would be great. Thank you

Loading replies...