Wholesalers, Agents & Investors - How are you finding your deals?

17 Replies

How are you finding your deals? I expect most people to say networking, but let's see what's working in this market.

• Networking
  • Calling
  • Doorknocking
  • Postcards
  • Social Media

Personally I cut back on my mailers and I'm mainly going direct to seller with door knocking and calling.  What's working for you?

@Nabil Suleiman - I like it. Do you have any examples of creative deals you structured? I'm always curious as to how other's structure deals.

I was just involved in a deal where we negotiated a $2.65M house down to $2.15 and it was listed on market. We will re-list it at a VERY conservative $3.3M.

@Renee Harris - I farm so that's a big part of my door knocking. I always knock myself and I bring flyers and have a plan. It really depends on what kind of business you are going after. I also knock NODs and expireds. I don't have anything for NODs but do for expireds. If the expired is in my farm then I'll drop off my pre-listing packet. Early evenings is a good time. Lots of people are home between 4-7.

I am an investor and get deals from trustee sales and my network of awesome agents in Los Angeles. I am always hungry for more deals so happy to add any of you guys to my network. I have been at it for 12+ years and have flipped over 500 homes. Email me to connect.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here