Hardie Siding over existing stucco in Los Angeles?

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Venice, CA · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 125 votes
8y

I would recommend calling your local building department. They can point you in the right direction.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Venice, CA · Member since 2015 · 182 posts · 125 votes
    8y

    I would recommend calling your local building department. They can point you in the right direction.

  • Contractor · West Hills, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I'd suggest calling Hardie directly or reviewing installation guides on their website.

    https://www.jameshardiepros.com/

  • Specialist · Frederick, MD · Member since 2017 · 474 posts · 454 votes
    8y

    I don’t know the rules, but after much consideration we gave our contractor the go-ahead to do it on a remodel of our two story primary residence in Sherman Oaks back in 2004. Not a single issue to date and saved a lot of money. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.