Looking for RE attorney specializing in construction defects

3 Replies

Hi there BP friends!

We've been working on a 18+ unit project w/ massive delays and issues w/ the GC company. We want to connect w/ a RE attorney who specializes in construction defects and delays in the state of CA. Any help would be appreciated! If you prefer to PM me info, that works too.


J Kirkhill.  He focuses on Delay claims and is gifted at boiling down complexity into a simple, visual set of facts.

He has represented me several times and can speak to his talents directly.