looking for duplex and single family homes in North County

looking for duplex and single family homes in North County

Newport Coast, CA · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 73 votes

HI, I'm looking to purchase a duplex or single family residence or 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo in the price range of $125K - $175K in North County San Diego (Escondido, Oceanside, San Marcos, Vista). And also Class B / C+ neighbordhood. I would like to rent out the property for around $1K - $1.2K.

Can a realtor or realtors send me some MLS listing of properties that are available?

If so, please contact me.

David To

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Independent Insurance Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    @David To  I would highly suggest talking to @Kevin Fox.  He works with many investors in that area building investment portfolios.  

    I have to say that those numbers seem a bit hard to hit if you ask me, but if anyone can help you he can.

  • Josh LandersPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Longmont, CO · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hello David,

    I am a Realtor in North County and specialize in working with investors. Please send me a direct message on BP with your email and I will get you set up on a MLS search. Have a great day!

    Josh

  • Newport Coast, CA · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    HI Everyone, I was able to locate a realtor to work with already. 

    David To

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.