Votes
Drake Toralba
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Looking for a mentor to show me the rope in real estate investing

Drake Toralba
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jan 2 2018, 17:09
Hi My name is Drake, and I have been researching about wholesaling and real estate investor for two months now and I want to go further and start this as my career as I want to retire my parents as soon as possible and hopefully have the knowledge to be able to reach financial freedom. I am in San Diego and I am looking for a mentor that will show me from step one to last step. I am a full time student in college and currently not working right now. I created biggerpockets because I am tired of buying courses from guru's and ended up being the same with little knowledge. My goal right now is to actually meet someone in my local who can be my mentor and guide me through every step of the way. I have been researching in the internet lately and wanting to learn and take action as soon as possible, but Its hard because I dont know where to begin, so hopefully I will find a mentor to guide me through every step of the way. Any advice will Help of what I should do first! Thanks again! God bless!

Loading replies...