• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Hello San Diego Real Estate Investors

Mike Imbriglio
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 20 2020, 21:27

Hello Bigger Pockets San Diego, 

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the forum. It's great to get all of your insight on the San Diego market. I'm a little new to the REI game, but have a background that gives me a little leg up. Right now I'm a consultant in the luxury portion of the general construction industry, and will be getting my general contractors license for rehab projects. I also have a little commercial property management experience, and maintenance background. I'm eligible to take the RE Licensing Exam, but I'm still debating whether I want my license. Some investing strategies we are interested in are the following:

1) Wholesaling- Locally and Out-of-State markets

2) Rentals or BRRRR

We would also be interested in flips if the time is right. Anyway, I'd definitely like to connect with investors and experts in the area who are interested in similar techniques. If I can add any value to any experienced investors or new investors I'm happy to help out for free, and learn some tricks of the trade. I'm also willing to JV some deals as well as we've started building a distressed property list and are focusing our marketing plan. I'm looking forward to connecting, and have a great night!

Loading replies...