“Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” – Warren G. Tracy’s student

4 Replies

Why does it feel like we spend years doing what most won't, so we can continue to deal with more than most....

You always find the finest fishing holes in places for the average fisherman is afraid to go.

Don't be just a wholesaler be a transaction engineer.

the guy that usually gets the elk is the one that travels the farthest from the road. The ones that like the security of being close to the truck, rarely get an elk. 

That is what I learned many years ago elk hunting. It applies.

If it was easy everyone would do it and it would no longer have the same value attached to it. (i.e. supply and demand).

For Most to all to be successful, sacrifice, hard work, dedication and taking risks is necessary! Remember success usually doesn't happen over night. It also depends on your values, goals, ethics and desires.

My husband and I have given up alot to be where we are now and if we succeed where we hope to be in 15 years.The key is to not compare you to the "Jones". Remember everyone has different hopes, dreams and decisions. Not everyone places the same value as others. At the same time those decision have consequences to the future and sometime you can't have your cake and eat it too. So decisions are very important.

If you shoot for the moon and make it halfway you can still be among the stars!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.