How many real estate investors can I meet in Eugene, Oregon?

5 Replies

I know there are a lot or real estate investors in Eugene Oregon. When I started as a "real estate investor" I was so naïve! Now I see that probably at least 20% of the population in my area are real estate investors!  Take 20% of 250,000 people and you do the math!

Why am I convinced of this? Is it because almost all of my friends own more than one house in the area? Or is it that I researched the statistics from the latest census report?

What do you think? Do you think you are part of the elite, or are you part of the best side of the Pareto's Principle?

It would be great to meet you!

Grace Widdicombe

Hi Grace,

I am here in Eugene and a real estate investor who invests out of state in investor advantaged communities.

Hi Larry!

Awesome! 

I've got a gathering of real estate investors getting together on Monday night to play CA$HFLOW! Have you ever played the game? It would be a fun way to meet other investors.

No Grace, I've never played, sounds fun.  Is that the pizza event meetup on Monday?  I am not sure I can come.

Hi Grace,

I am in Eugene as well and also an investor.  Are you still playing CA$HFLOW?  I've played once or twice but would be up for it again.

-Jay

I am in Roseburg, just getting started with investing. I would love to play some Cashflow & meet some experienced investors!

Tim

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.