BiggerPocket podcast

6 Replies

I listen to BiggerPocket podcast on iTunes. If you too listen to the same thing and do something during then, can you tell me what do you do? For instance, I take some notes, and review what the customer said on that day.

I keep a notepad by my side for every podcast. If it's something that is pertinent to what I am doing, then I look up how to do it in my area. Example, I was just listening to podcast 38 I believe, where he talks about HUD contracts. I went onto the HUD website and looked at homes available. Then I contacted some BP members who had posted about working on HUD contracts, to ask them for advice.

This is a good post, I am also interested in hearing what others do to get the most out of the podcasts, thanks for posting. 

I should really be taking notes during podcasts. I take them sometimes, but other times I just go through the old episodes like crazy just trying to find one line that would help me with what I'm working on. Gotta write it down!

@Miki Maruyama @Carson Sweezy @Skyler Smith I usually take notes as well in evernote.  Hard while driving though sometimes.  I actually just started my own podcast called Flip, which follows me around while I flip a house in Cleveland, Ohio.  If you are interested in listening, there is a link in my signature.  Any feedback is appreciated, and also, I am always looking for investors to interview.  Feel free to message me if interested.  Enjoy!

HI Jared,

I am a new investor in Cleveland and am excited to check out your podcast.

Jennifer

I usually sit there and say to myself - this is not anywhere near as good as mine...both of them :)

Josh & Brandon make excellent workout partners!  With 100+ podcasts to listen to (I'm on #39), they are with me on the treadmill every morning.  Not ideal for taking notes, but I can always review the podcast notes if it is a topic that I'm particularly interested in. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.