BiggerPocket podcast

6 Replies

I listen to BiggerPocket podcast on iTunes. If you too listen to the same thing and do something during then, can you tell me what do you do? For instance, I take some notes, and review what the customer said on that day.

I keep a notepad by my side for every podcast. If it's something that is pertinent to what I am doing, then I look up how to do it in my area. Example, I was just listening to podcast 38 I believe, where he talks about HUD contracts. I went onto the HUD website and looked at homes available. Then I contacted some BP members who had posted about working on HUD contracts, to ask them for advice.

This is a good post, I am also interested in hearing what others do to get the most out of the podcasts, thanks for posting. 

I should really be taking notes during podcasts. I take them sometimes, but other times I just go through the old episodes like crazy just trying to find one line that would help me with what I'm working on. Gotta write it down!

@Miki Maruyama @Carson Sweezy @Skyler Smith I usually take notes as well in evernote.  Hard while driving though sometimes.  I actually just started my own podcast called Flip, which follows me around while I flip a house in Cleveland, Ohio.  If you are interested in listening, there is a link in my signature.  Any feedback is appreciated, and also, I am always looking for investors to interview.  Feel free to message me if interested.  Enjoy!

HI Jared,

I am a new investor in Cleveland and am excited to check out your podcast.

Jennifer

I usually sit there and say to myself - this is not anywhere near as good as mine...both of them :)

Josh & Brandon make excellent workout partners!  With 100+ podcasts to listen to (I'm on #39), they are with me on the treadmill every morning.  Not ideal for taking notes, but I can always review the podcast notes if it is a topic that I'm particularly interested in. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here