• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Investing While Living Abroad

Brandon Curson
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Apr 20 2015, 04:01

Hello All,

After the most exciting year and a half of my life (25 Yrs Old Now) living and working abroad in SE Asia , I have acquired enough money to begin investing.  My company takes good care of me and pays for all monthly expenses except food and pleasure (yes this includes housing!).

I would like to take the 70%+ pretax income I am able to save and begin investing in real estate, however, I do not know where to start.  Currently my father lives in Nashville (retired) and is willing to take car of any properties I purchase.  Also, I have an Uncle who does contracting, flips and rents houses as well that is will to do any rehab at cost. 

After private lending to a friend (2 pts & 12%) who flips and rehabs properties in Atlanta, he has gotten me interested in moving forward on my first rental property.  I would like to explore Multi-Family properties from $50-200K and purchase 1-2 properties a year (more when things begin to pick up!). 

Right now, I am looking for a push in the right direction to begin finding properties within this criteria.  Anywhere in Tennessee and around the Atlanta area are potential options and I would like to purchase the house on my next trip back to the US in June/July. 

Any and all posts/help would be greatly appreciated and know that I am ready to take action today!  Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Brandon S. Curson

Loading replies...