Votes
Ammar T.
  • Ocala, FL
Votes |
Started with a vision 4 years ago. Now own 9 Single family homes

Ammar T.
  • Ocala, FL
Posted Dec 19 2017, 17:16

Hi from Florida . This is my first post on this site and I am excited to be here alongside likeminded people. I always wondered where the Buy and hold investors hang out and talk. I have basically been doing this on my own for the last 4 years and have strangely been my own mentor. I am a licensed Real estate agent with a big passion to own as many rental properties as possible. My goal 4 years ago was to own 12 homes.  One that I live in and 11 rental properties. Well, That goal has now been upgraded to 15 by the end of 2018. This will be tough as buying and setting up my rentals require a lot of money,energy, patience, education, and full determination. 

I am 41 years old and want to fully retire in the next 5 years and everyday this goal seems more attainable. I have learned from my experiences in the last 4 years that where there is a vision and determination, things can happen. I would love to share my ideas. There is no specific way to invest in Real Estate and it is always interesting  to hear how others reach their goals.  It was so difficult buying my first rental but it seemed to get easier with every deal. Sometimes in a scary way. I cant believe that I own over 1 million dollars in assets. Never would have thought it would be possible before. I guess Real Estate investing is somewhat of an art. I have paid cash for homes, conventional loans, owner financing at great terms, and just recently did a Cash out refinance and bought another one. I cant believe there are people that still let their money sit in the bank earning 1% interest. 

Loading replies...